From 16.00 pm to 17.00 pm (in Italy) we are online with Skype. If you don·t have it installed, you can download skype for free
Edi - Etruria
How can I place an order?
You can order by filling the order form online.
How do I pay my order?
The only mean of payment accepted for online orders is the credit card. VISA and Mastercard are welcome.
How can I specify the nib size of the pens in my order?
In the order form you will be asked to select the nib size for each fountain pen in order.
May I ask for a nib change for a pen I bought here?
Yes, it is possible if you think the present size doesn’t suit your writing style. Please contact our assistance service.
How much is the freight?
The price shown on-line includes freight and any other custom duties which are handled by Stipula.
What is the difference between a ball point pen and a roller?
The mechanic is the same, what principally changes is the ink: more viscous for the ball point, more liquid for the roller.
What does regoball mean?
It is an exclusive mechanism, which allows a more uniform pressure of the pen point on the paper. A kind of “damper” for a uniform handwriting.
Why are non-limited edition pens numbered?
Handcrafted products are never identical, like the mass-produced ones. The progressive number engraved on all pens emphasizes the special uniqueness of each item.
What are “special” nibs?
They are nibs conferring a particular effect on handwriting: the obliques (O) and the italics (0.9 1.1 …) are based on the same principle and allow a calligraphic style. In Italic nibs the thickness of the line varies by means of a differentiated shaping of the point: thin profile, broad frontal part. Thanks to that shape, the vertical lines will be thick and horizontal lines will be thin
The 52 degrees offers more options than the Italic one in terms of thickness interchange ability of the line: 52 degrees is the “even” angle, the angle that the pen, on average, forms while writing. If you write with the Stipula Special 52 degrees nib and you lower the angle of the pen below 52 degrees, the thickness of the horizontal line will be affected and become broader, while vertically it will get thinner. On the other hand, if the angle that the pen forms with the paper is more than 52 degrees, the thickness of the horizontal line will be become thinner, while vertically it will get broader nib has nib point with that specific inclination.
How can I maintain my fountain pen at its best?
By following the hereunder 10 Stipula tips.
The 10 Stipula’s tips for a good maintenance of your fountain pen:
1. Wash your pen every few weeks and especially whenever changing ink color. When it is well washed, the “cut” in the nib must look free.
2. Use only cold or tepid water (max 40°C) when washing the pen, never alcohol or solvents as these will damage the feed or other parts of the pen irreparably. Demineralised water will work best (tap water sometimes contains particles which may clog the feed)
3. If you want to empty your pen, don’t pour the ink into a bottle of new ink: particles of dirt or dried ink might clog your writing section next time you fill the pen.
4. Wash the pen by filling and emptying it with water (repeat this until the water is clear). If the pen uses a cartridge/converter, soak the external part of the writing section (nib+feed) section in water for some hours.
5. If you do not plan on using your pen for a prolonged period of time, empty and wash it out before storing it away.
6. Avoid using chemically treated paper, which usually has a slick feel, because it does not absorb ink well and leaves residues on the point of the nib which might clog the ink flow.
7. If travelling by plane, either fill completely or empty your pen. Even though the feed set on Stipula pens reduces the chance of leakage, it is a general rule to follow with fountain pens to keep them stored in vertical position with the point upward.
8. Do not loan your pen to anyone, as the nib adjusts only to your own writing style (i.e.: pressure and angle).
9. When not using the pen, keep it stored vertically with point upward to prevent ink from setting in, drying and clogging the feed.
10. If your pen does not write immediately (after not having been used for more than a month) the ink has probably dried and clogged the nib and feed (see point 5). To restore the ink flow either wash the nib with water or fill and empty it with ink of same color. If it does not write yet, wash the writing section with tepid water.
How can I ask for a catalogue or other literature on the products?
By contacting our assistance service. We will send it according to its availability at the moment of the request.
What does the Stipula life guarantee include/exclude?
Stipula pens are guaranteed for all defects arising during normal use. All responsibility of the producer is excluded for torts to the product, persons or other objects caused by accidental events, misuse of the pen or non-authorised repairs.
Can I buy on-line all the products I see on www.penemporium.com?
No, since some products are not available in some Countries. If this happens it means that there is a shop close to your home where you can find the product you like. In case you are not allowed to buy an item on-line please contact us at marketing.sales[at]stipula.com or check the authorized dealer list ("Stipula Worldwide") on www.stipula.com
Pen Emporium .com - fountain pens, rollerball pens, fountain pen ink, writing instruments from the Stipula catalogue
(c) 2005 ETRURIA S.R.L - Via Livorno 8/50A, 50142 - Firenze Italy - C.F. - P.I. 05591240485 - VAT NR IT 05591240485
REA FI 559022 - Registro Imprese 05591240485 - Capitale Sociale attuale: Euro
117.332,00 interamente versato
Capitale Sociale al 31/12/2008 Euro 117.332,00 i.v.a.
By Alfaweb Siti internet Firenze